All Proofs must be current originals (issued within the last 2 months) imprinted with the name and current Berkeley residential address of the parent/legal guardian. A student can have only one residency for purposes of establishing residency and must be living in Berkeley when submitting forms.
Only personal accounts will be accepted. No care of, DBA or Business accounts.
- Voter registration for the most recent or upcoming election
- Checking/Savings bank statement
- Credit card statement
- Action letter from Social Services or Government Agency (canot be property)
- Entire utility bill,contract or receipt (PG&E, Landline phone, EBMUD, Internet or Cable)
- Paycheck stub or letter from employer on official company letterhead confirming employment and address on file
- Valid automobile registration
- Valid automobile insurance
- Rental contract/lease with payment receipt
- Current Renters or Homeowners insurance policy
- Current property taxes
- Property deed dated within the year